C. Eric Overman, mba
With over 15 years of direct response experience, Eric has worked with dozens of nonprofit clients raising millions of dollars. Eric currently works with a cross-section of Donordigital’s past and current clients as Vice President of Digital Strategy, including AmeriCares, American Humane Association, CARE, Children’s Health Fund, International Campaign for Tibet, Habitat for Humanity and the National Marrow Donor Program (BeTheMatch).
Eric began his nonprofit career with Operation Smile. As Director of Online & Interactive, his efforts at integrated and innovative digatal marketing led to Eric being honored as the American Marketing Association’s 2009 Nonprofit Marketer of the Year, as well as contributed to Operation Smile being honored as DMA Nonprofit of the Year in 2008. Prior to joining Donordigital & Mal Warwick, Eric served as Vice President of Digital Marketing with Grizzard Communications Group.
Eric received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Virginia, and holds a Master of Business Administration from The College of William & Mary, Mason School of Business. He has spoken at several industry events including AFP, AMA, DMA and NTEN, and current sits as a founding member on the Integrated Marketing Advisory Board (imabgroup.net).
Interactive Marketing, Online Strategy, Online Communities, Direct Response Marketing, Social Media, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, eMail Marketing, eCRM, CMS, Web Analytics, Social Media & web 2.0 technologies, multinational web development, team building, strategic planning, product and program launches.
Digital, Interactive, Integrated & Social Media Marketing
- Vice President, Digital & Integrated Strategy, Donordigital & Mal Warwick Associates, 2011 – Present
- Vice President, Digital Marketing, Grizzard Communications Group, 2009 – 2011
- Director of Online & Interactive / Director of Online Communities, Operation Smile, 2006 – 2009
Business Development , Creative Services & Direct Response Marketing
- Director of Business Development/ Director of Creative Services, Apollo Press, 2001 – 2005
- President, Progressive Publishing Group, 1999 – 2004
Masters of Business Administration
The College of William & Mary: Mason School of Business
Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
Bachelor of Arts
University of Virginia
- Awarded 2009 American Marketing Association Nonprofit Marketer of the Year
- Presented at AMA, DMA, AFP & NTEN events
- Founding Member, Integrated Marketing Advisory Board (imabgroup.net)
- Board of Directors, Hampton Roads chapter of the American Marketing Association, 2007 – 2009